004_2022_MRB_ES (Kitchen Assistant)
Spain / ES_IR_Kitchen Assistant
Maris Recruitment Ltd. with intermediary License 2694 / 03.01.2019 and with Office located in Varna, Bulgaria is looking for Assistant Kitchevn to work in Spain for a well recognized Chain of Resorts
Who do you want to become?
Are you our Future Leader? Are you ready to realize your potential? Are you searching for a real purpose and not “just another job”?
At the Group we take hospitality very seriously. As we expand with new Resort openings on an almost annual basis, our core purpose remains the same; encouraging guests to experience the Μagic of togetherness as the World’s Leading Family & Beach ResortTM.
Whether you’re looking for a strong career path in the hospitality industry, to learn new skills that will set you apart from the competition or to develop meaningful relationships and grow personally and professionally, our safe, strong, and sustainable environment might just be the perfect place for you.
Location: Málaga, Spain
Contract: Full Time / Seasonal
Start Date: April 2023
Your main responsibilities
• Prepare ingredients (chopping and peeling vegetables, cutting meat etc.)
• Follow kitchen policies, procedures and service standards
• Keep a sanitized and a tidy environment in the kitchen
• Keep a high standard of personal hygiene and appearance (grooming standards, clean uniform, body odors)
Your main qualifications/skills
• Enthusiastic with friendly personality
• Relevant experience ideally within a hotel environment or luxury restaurant
• Culinary Degree or related major would be a plus
What to expect from us
• Becoming a member of an organization that cares about its people, the environment and the local communities.
• Have room to grow and develop via numerous opportunities for learning, professional development and career advancement.
• Certainly not “just another job”, but a place where people connect for life, and the work that they do means so much to both guests and colleagues alike.
• Job safety and security in a continuously expanding and dynamic organization.
• Competitive remuneration package with insurance and a number of work provisions.
For more detailed information you can contact us to email@example.com